Location: Poole, Dorset
Benefits: Discounted gym membership, a number of staff incentives after 1 year of service, increasing holiday entitlement, further training opportunities supported.
About Poole Bay Holdings:
Poole Bay Holdings are a fast-growing, family owned B2B marketer of workplace supplies in the UK, established in 2000. With over 30 market-leading business units across several niches in first aid, medical, hygiene, health & safety, facilities management, signage, and outdoor furniture, we competitively market over 20,000 products through catalogues, our own ecommerce sites and various marketplaces. We operate on a UK-wide basis from our offices in sunny Poole, Dorset.
A core part of our mission statement is to ‘create a challenging, rewarding and exciting workplace where our staff can thrive and prosper’.
During the Covid-19 crisis, our business has been able to help keep the UK’s schools, businesses and hospitality establishments supplied with the products they need to meet their Covid-secure obligations. We are now actively searching for more career-driven marketers to join our team and continue to grow our business.
We are an innovative product-driven business for who ‘build, test, learn, improve’ is a way of life and we are looking for experienced recruits to invest themselves into our business and proactively drive our marketing and our teams forward.
Our Mission Statement:
- In our business the customer always comes first
- We aim to be an ethical, innovative and technology driven direct marketing company
- We will supply a comprehensive range of competitively priced products, on time every time
- We will create a challenging, rewarding, and exciting workplace where our staff can thrive and prosper
About the role:
Based within the safety signs manufacturing department, this role is responsible for, but not limited to re-creating / re-drawing / improving artwork files, providing quotations, approving orders, working on development projects.
Wide Format Pre-Press Artworker skills:
- Experience using Illustrator
- Creating, editing, and re-drawing basic vector art
- PC not Mac
- A keen interest and knowledge of working with artwork files (logos etc)
- Qualification not essential, but experience is necessary
- Good eye for detail
- Able to meet deadlines and prioritise
Hours 08.00 – 16.30 Monday – Friday
21 days holiday per year (Pro rata) + Bank Holidays
Closed for Xmas (3 days taken from annual holiday entitlement)
Free onsite parking
Tea and coffee provided
You do not need to have a relevant qualification to be considered for this role, a keen interest is a must.
We will require any interviewees to take a short artwork test
- Bi-Monthly Prize Draws, 12 prizes up to £500 (after 12 months)
- Increasing holiday with time served
- Birthday cash
- Paid Xmas party, partners included
- Annual paid family BBQ for all staff + families
- Cash Prizes for Ideas, Staff Photo Competitions, Staff Newsletter etc.
If you are interested in this vacancy, please contact:
Sara Parry (email@example.com)