Reports To: Product Manager
Location: Poole, Dorset
Benefits: Discounted gym membership, a number of staff incentives after 1 year of service, increasing holiday entitlement, further training opportunities supported.
About Poole Bay Holdings:
Poole Bay Holdings are a fast-growing, family-owned B2B marketer of workplace supplies in the UK, established in 2000. With over 30 market-leading business units across several niches in first aid, medical, hygiene, health & safety, facilities management, signage and outdoor furniture, we competitively market over 20,000 products through catalogues, our own eCommerce sites and various marketplaces. We operate on a UK-wide basis from our offices in sunny Poole, Dorset.
A core part of our mission statement is to ‘create a challenging, rewarding and exciting workplace where our staff can thrive and prosper’.
During the Covid-19 crisis, our business has been able to help keep the UK’s schools, businesses and hospitality establishments supplied with the products they need to meet their Covid-secure obligations. We are now actively searching for more career-driven marketers to join our team and continue to grow our business.
We are an innovative product-driven business for who ‘build, test, learn, improve’ is a way of life and we are looking for new recruits to invest themselves into our business and proactively drive our marketing forward.
Our Mission Statement:
- In our business the customer always comes first
- We aim to be an ethical, innovative and technology-driven direct marketing company
- We will supply a comprehensive range of competitively priced products, on time every time
- We will create a challenging, rewarding and exciting workplace where our staff can thrive and prosper
About The Role:
Assisting the Product Management and wider Trading Team with a wide range of marketing tasks including new product development, product lifecycle actions, using our CMS to add and manage ranges on the websites, stock and supply actions, and maintenance of range architecture across stocked product ranges. Full training will be provided on all aspects of the role.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Marketing Services, responding to Sales and SupplyChain errors or questions
- Product Development, assisting the Product and Trading Managers with sourcing product
- Product setup and administration, including stocked product set up queries and actions
- Compiling and investigating groupwide idea initiatives
- Administration of products, discontinuing, product errors and set-up issues
- Keeping our internal product management system (PIM) updated
- Using the CMS, adding products, fixing errors and ensuring products are merchandised as per requirements from Product and Trading Managers
Key Competencies & Qualities
- Driven and enthusiastic – new products are the lifeblood of the core of our business
- A strong bias for action and able to finish projects promptly
- Able to work dynamically and progress things independently
- Diligent with good attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and “get stuck in”
This is a fast-paced role in a fast-paced company. The successful candidate will need to display initiative, excellent attention to detail and real commitment.
Please send your cover letter and CV to Allana Tigwell, Trading Manager – Product & Content Lead, (Allana.Tigwell@poolebayholdings.co.uk) along with:
- A screenshot of your results from this personality assessment https://www.gotoquiz.com/six_thinking_hats_jensen_test